You will be a key team member of the APAC Audit Team based in Melbourne. This role reports directly to the Audit Manager. You will be joining an expereinced team of Finance professionals with a growing Global company with leading brands as clients.
- Perform audits, finding anomalies in supplier payments/charges, investigating and validating the anomalous transactions on behalf of our clients of their supplier accounts through:
- The interrogation of client electronic data and records
- The review of the contracts and commercial agreements in place
- Supplier accounts reconciliation
- Interact and work directly with client stakeholders and suppliers on identified anomalies and work with them until issues are rectified.
- Identify additional areas of profit leakage within clients’ process.
- Understand client’s process & systems and apply learning to improve efficiency of audit.
- Apply appropriate audit concepts alongside with client’s methodology and tools in performing audit and ensuring accuracy and completeness of work.
- Work closely with the Data Acquisition team in assessing the accuracy and the integrity of the data acquired prior to commencement of audit.
Competencies and Behaviours
This role will suit someone with relevant experience as a Senior Accounts Payable Executive or Senior Auditor. Intermediate Excel knowledge and ability to analyse big data and reconcile accounts is essential.
- Approachable, with excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Self-starter, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- An effective communicator at all levels and across all mediums
- Innovative and progressive thinking with a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- Results-oriented, strong initiative and embraces change
- Values teamwork and collaboration
- Competitive salary package
- $8000 -10,000 incentives gaurenteed every year
- First class training and support
- Opportunities for career progression and global experience
- Dynamic & interesting role