About the Role:
Global Client looking to hire an experienced collections officer/analyst to support the Sydney Analysts team. This is a new role because of growth.
To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a collections role, demonstrate advanced communication skills and strong administration skills.
- Working with a network of specialist to present claims to clients and their suppliers.
- Significant interaction with client stakeholders from AP, AR, Trade Finance, and FMCG Buyers to resolve queries via email and phone.
- Understand and interpret client’s electronic data to validate feedback.
- Supplier Accounts reconciliations
- Preparing management reports and forecasting.
- Updating internal systems and managing processes as part of the claim lifecycle.
To be successful:
- Previous Telemarketing/fundraising experience or a background in credit control or collections is desirable.
- A capacity for problem-solving and decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and a technical aptitude
- Attention to detail.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and the ability to understand and reconcile accounts is essential
- A can-do attitude, the ability to learn quickly and be an active team player
- Salary + Commission + Super
- Working with a great team
- First class training and support at all times
- Opportunities for career progression
- Varied & interesting role
The role is based in Pymble, Sydney with an immediate start for the successful candidate – you will be joining an energetic office and become part of a market leader.
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your application below.