About the Role:
This opportunity is with a reputed National Mutual Bank located in Sydney’s West. Multiple part time options available 20 – 30 hours /week.
You can expect comprehensive training, regular coaching sessions to help you hone your skills further, and the opportunity to upskill & learn new things as you become more confident in the role.
There is a great deal of opportunity to progress into a variety of different areas within the bank – your career has no limits here!
Your new role
- Add value through calls, emails and webchat to new & existing members/customers.
- Provide quality customer experience and adapt conversation to suit each client.
- Inbound banking and account enquiries including general banking, loans, travel, finance, and term deposits.
- Continually grow and develop your skills and experience by working with banking products.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- 12 months or over – call centre experience
- Ability to build rapport with people in short time over the phone.
- A keen interest in Banking/ Insurance Industry (previous foundation of knowledge and experience is preferable but not essential)
- Good time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic manner
What you’ll get in return
- In return for your hard work, you’ll get $54k + super per annum pro rata.
- Monthly Rostered Day Off.
- Work life balance – rotating roster.
- Top class training and development and you’ll be working your way towards career advancement from the start.
- You will also be working in a dynamic, fun and hard-working team.
- This is a graduate job with a difference, seeking experienced candidates or providing the full training you need.
- Clear career progression structure.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.