With Tracy Glen – Head of Customer Assist and Fraud, Latitude Financial Services
About this episode
It has been an unimaginable twelve months the worst bushfire season ever, pandemic economic implosion, loss and lots of new normals to navigate, especially for leaders leading large teams in multiple locations in different countries even leading through crisis is our topic today.
Tracy Glen is a crisis management expert. She has led large teams across multiple countries and has successfully managed teams in America through the GFC and the recent COVID-19 lockdown in Melbourne.
She explains in this episode her key takeaways from leading through crisis, how she kept her teams motivated, engaged and productive in the work from home environment, and her three top priorities to build a strong recovery.
Share and subscribe here ⬆
- Taking on the challenge of leading a team that had not had a leader for over 12 months.
- Bringing long tenure employees on board and converting them to advocate for you.
- Key takeaways from Tracy’s ‘pressure cooker’ days of crisis management.
- What leaders need to do when people are looking up to you in times of crisis?
- How is COVID different to the GFC?
- What has changed in leadership during lockdowns?
- Keeping teams engaged when working remotely.
- Company culture and maintaining it in a remote workforce.
- Key challenges right now. And how Tracy is handling them.
- Tracy’s top 3 priorities into the recovery.
- What separates companies that thrive and grow from the rest in this pandemic?
Amrutha MuraliTracy Glen is a crisis management expert. She has led large teams across multiple countries and has successfully managed teams in America through the GFC and the recent COVID-19 lockdown in Melbourne. She explains in this episode her key… Click To Tweet