With Dean Talbot – Chief Sales and Service Executive
Leaders have had to step up in a big way in the last 12 months…and will continue to have to do so in the recovery ahead!
It was a learning experience for everyone, but one that clarified the importance of positive leadership.
It seems counterintuitive to suggest that work should be fun, right? Our whole lives we’ve been taught “work hard, play hard”. But why can’t work be fun in itself?
Positive company culture is the best way to keep your employees and attract new ones. A fun culture stems from the energy and the vibe of your workplace, and it’s up to the leaders to set the tone for their team.
Today’s guest is Dean Talbot – Chief Sales and Service Officer, he has worked in C-Suite executive leadership positions with leading innovative and customer centric Australian banks for over 20 years.
Today Dean explains.
- The role a leader plays in developing a positive culture.
- How a fun positive culture contributes to productivity.
- Why leaders must encourage people to be themselves completely.
Share and subscribe here ⬆
- How can you as a leader set the tone for a fun culture?
- The importance of authenticity in leadership.
- It is more important than ever for leaders to show their staff they genuinely care.
- Why do talented corporate professionals self-opt out of a company?
- What can you do to set up a fun engaged culture?
- Lessons learnt form sport applicable in business.
Amrutha MuraliLeaders have had to step up in a big way in the last 12 months…and will continue to have to do so…in the recovery ahead! It was a learning experience for everyone, but one that clarified the importance of positive leadership. Click To Tweet