About this episode:
Change is inevitable. Be it in business or personal life, it often requires new ways of thinking and doing – shifting people from what they are used to, to the unknown. For many, change can be a positive thing. But it can also generate a feeling of uncertainty and resistance.
Neyhaa is a change management expert. She has lead change in large teams across process improvement and culture within retail banking.
She explains –
- Key elements to a successful change strategy.
- Resistance – what causes resistance and how she overcomes it as a change leader.
Share and subscribe here ⬆
- How Neyhaa’ s journey as a change driver shaped her as a leader.
- EQ and leadership in today’s emotive world.
- What formulates a winning change strategy?
- Common pitfalls in change management in Neyhaa’ s experience.
- What causes resistance and how can leaders overcome it?
- Leadership: the Hero, the Servant, and the Host